Thursday, November 17, 2011

It still doesn't seem real!

Tue, Nov 8

I'm still having a hard time believeing you are there! I've wanted you for so long and it still doesn't seem true that my dream has finally come true! We serve an AMAZING God! I have been talking to Him for a long time now about you! The "worried mom-ness" has already set in :( I want to make sure everything is normal and that I don't lose you! I made our first appointment for us to see the Dr. today! Your dad said he is going to come with us! YAY!!! It's scheduled for Tue, Nov 29th @ 1pm. I am REALLY hoping we get to see you! Right now I want to tell the whole world about you!!! Shout it from the roof top! BUT, your dad and I have decided to play it safe and keep it a secret for now. Just to be on the safe side. We are planning on telling family at Thanksgiving and everyone else will find out when they get there Christmas card this year. Although I will probably tell a few close friends after we see you at the Dr appointment ;) The Christmas card is going to be SO cute! Were going to find a pair of gender neutral shoes ( since were not sure if you are a he or a she yet) and take a picture of our feet lined up with your empty shoes. Its much cuter then it sounds, I promise!

P.S. - Today I told my best friend, Carolyn, about you! She is ecstatic!!! And dad says tomorrow he's going to tell his best friend, Ron or as I call him SBF, about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment