Thursday, November 17, 2011

No changes yet

Mon, Nov 14

I know, its been almost a week since I've written but there really isn't anything new to report. I haven't had any cravings (although your dad says that my lack of cravings, since I usually crave things when I'm not pregnant, should be a sign) and I haven't really felt sick at all. Every once in awhile I fell a little yucky, but nothing too bad. Now, I'm not saying I want you to make me feel full on sick, but a little bit wouldn't be bad. I just want something to let me know the you are there and that your growing and that everything is good. Actually, and yes your dad thinks I'm CRAZY, I took another test just so I would know for sure you were still there. YOU ARE!!! I'm getting very excited for our first appointment! I can hardly wait!

P.S. Its getting SO hard not to tell everyone about you! Every time I talk to my friends I want to tell them about you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment